“Bringing to life an emotion as strong as that of a Premier Cru Classé”
Maître de Maison
- Christophe Noulibos
The first walls of the château were built in the 13th century and the first vines were planted 400 years ago. Established as a Premier Grand Cru Classé in 1855, this prestigious estate has been renovated by Maison Lalique, who has breathed refinement and modernity into the space, creating a haven of peace where the worlds of crystal and wine intertwine. The rooms and suites reflect this elegant universe and offer a striking view over the property’s vineyards. Macerations, infusions, crystallisations — wine is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for the subtle and chiseled cuisine of chef Jérôme Schilling. In the restaurant’s four wine cellars, 350,000 bottles are housed, including the Grands Crus Classés of Bordeaux.